KINGS OF INDIGO Taja Terracotta Linen
This product is no longer available.
Deila þessari vöru:
Regular fitted blouse with a regular collar, hidden button placket and neat cuffs. The hem is curved slightly and there is a reversed boxpleat at the center back for shape. This garment is made with organic cotton and hemp. These materials are more ethically produced as they do not require any chemicals and use less water than conventional cotton. Besides this hemp also eplenishes soil nutrients to help improve soil health. Made with fully biodegradable Corozo buttons. The environmental impact of the material and processing is practically zero.
- This product is made of 86% organic cotton & 14% hemp. The fabric is OCS certified.
- Organic cotton is grown in a more water efficient way compared to conventional cotton
- This product is made by our supplier Mergu in Turkey. The stitching location is audited by the Fair Wear Foundation in 2021.
- This product is made in Turkey and delivered by truck, which cause approximately 5 times less CO2 emissions than transportation by plane.
- Both organic cotton and hemp are biodegradable at the end of their lifetime, so are the corozo buttons